“Adventure is out there!”
Just like old man Carl from Pixar’s UP!, I heeded Ellie’s advice and am constantly in pursuit of new experiences in interesting places with even more interesting people. If I have some great music to accompany on my journey, even better!
At the end of August 2016, I graduated with a BComm (Marketing Major) from the Alberta School of Business at University of Alberta. While at the University, I volunteered extensively as a Supportive Listener for the Peer Support Centre and was an LGBTQ+ panelist with the amazing fYrefly in Schools. Shortly after graduation, I moved to Fernie, BC to immerse myself in the wonderful world of being a ski bum for a winter. I currently am living back in Central Alberta with my folks, but with plans to travel to Australia right after Christmas 2017.
Things that are cool:
– Loud live music
– The great outdoors
– Late nights with incredible people
– Being an LGBTQ+ ally and just generally a good person to others
Things that are NOT cool:
– Being sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or just generally being an ass
– When you cough and sneeze at the same time
– Hating on stuff without giving it a fair shot
That’s me. If you have any questions or want to get to know me even better, please contact me, find me on social media, or grab me for a cold pint. Cheers!